Posted by admin | Posted in August 2012, July 2012, Misc | Posted on 07-08-2012
Well done and big thanks to everyone who put in so much effort in answering the Eggless PJ night quiz!! It was not an easy quiz either…so here are the answers:
1. Who is the winner of MasterChef this year?
2. When did Eggless first open?
3 October 2009
3. What is Peter Alexander the pyjamas king favourite pet?
4.What is the stuff toy’s name sitting on table 1, the big table at the front of the cafe?
5. How many “wheels” are there on a car? Please name them
There are actually many “wheels” but we will accept the 6 most common ones. The 4 wheels outside of the car, the spare wheel, the steering wheel, the fly wheel, wheel bearings etc…
6. What Tiramisu was on the October menu 2011?
Green Tea Tiramisu
7. Name 4 special flavours ice cream that we have made?
Oh dear, there were lots over the last 2 years or so… here are some:
Turkish Delight, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Coconut, Sweetcorn, Popcorn, Caramel, Chestnut, RedBean, Green Tea, Wattleseed, Pandan, Strawberry & Basil, Lime & BlackPepper, Pomegrante, Spiced Pumpkin, Vietnamese Coffee, Almond and more….
8. What is the Eggless’ dessert chef’s name?
9. Best describe the dessert ” Halo Halo”
It’s a popular dessert from Phillipines with mixed beans, taro, sweet potato, sago, jackfruit with coconut milk & shaved ice.
10. What does the term “Vegan” mean?
Veganism is abstaining from the consumption or use of any animal products or animal by products.
11. Who is Gargamel?
He is the evil wizard in The Smurfs
12. Which part of an apple has a poisonous substance?
The apple seeds – has Arsenic
13. Where did Cheesecake originate from?